Friday, August 22, 2014

Happy Place Hodgepodge - Aug 19, 2014

As I said earlier in the week, Tuesday was a pretty big day for me! I've been on an "Annual Passholder blackout period" since the end of June, and it was the first day I could get back into Disneyland and see the sights!

I really enjoyed my first day of being able to go back, but since it had been so long, I ultimately decided to just sit back, relax, and enjoy what I was doing instead of snapping photos of everything I came across. That said, I did have my phone with me and managed to take a few here and there when the mood seized me just right, and those form the basis for this week's hodgepodge.

I hope that you enjoy!

We'll pretend it was a PERSONAL invitation welcoming me back to the magic!

I figured since it HAD been a few months maybe I should pop into Hollywood Land for a spot of T!



The White Rabbit DJ (DJ Missy B!) keeps the "between sets" times rocking and dropping for hours!


Alice and the Mad Hatter are the host-es with the most-es... straight from the charts to the bottom of our hearts!

I'd truly missed walking through these gates!

And what better way to end the evening that outside of Sleeping Beauty Castle...


No comments: