Friday, December 6, 2013

Disney Animation Releases 'Frozen's "Let It Go" by Idina Menzel on YouTube!



I've been telling anyone who would listen since Wednesday when I saw it that they needed to get to their local theater as quickly as possible and see 'Frozen'. Ever since I was able to attend the D23 Expo over the summer and saw Idina Menzel ("Elsa") singing "Let It Go" live on stage (arguably the highlight of the film) I've been champing at the bit to see it myself. And I certainly wasn't disappointed!

Idina Menzel brings the crowd to their feet at the 2013 D23 Expo performing "Let It Go" from the (then) upcoming film, 'Frozen'


Earlier today, Disney Animation did us all a huge favor by releasing a video, on YouTube, of the entire "Let It Go" sequence from the movie so we can watch it, and listen to it, as often as we like. So, I'm sharing it with everyone here, too!

I hope that you enjoy it and if you've seen 'Frozen' already, go see it again! If you haven't, what are you waiting for? And if you're still on the fence, this should sway you.

Enjoy!



No comments: