Friday, December 6, 2013

Celebrating Walt's Birthday in Club 33 - Quick Recap





Enjoying a lovely ride on the Mark Twain Riverboat before dinner

Whew! The "Disneyland Hangover" is in full effect this morning!

Last night was just absolutely wonderful and words just simply would not do it justice. For the second year in a row I was privileged to share and celebrate Walt Disney's birthday in the legendary Club 33 inside Disney Park. It was, as it always is, an amazing experience; not the least of which was meeting the amazing voice actor Jim Cummings and hearing him do a rendition of Winnie the Pooh and Tigger first hand. The entire evening was just something I will never, ever forget. The amount of love and admiration everyone in the room has for Walt Disney and his vision and gift is the reason I keep going back to Disneyland over and over again and consider it my "home away from home."

I didn't shoot a lot of photos last night; for once I was just trying to enjoy the experience without any extra fluff, but I did get some lovely ones of my wife (who was able to go with me again, yay!) and the cake we celebrated with.

It was just a fantastic evening and one I'll not soon forget. And I'm coming "home" this weekend Uncle Walt; I can't wait to see you!


In the lobby at Club 33 - just absolutely beautiful


No comments: