Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Passholders Episode 1 - Remain Seated Please. Cinamon Toast and Tacos, Por Favor!

I know that it's been QUITE some time since I've blogged regularly, and for that I have to apologize. However, to say that I have been letting the Days in the Park brand die a long, slow death could not be farther from the truth. I've been as busy as a bee getting new accounts set up (such as pinterest.com/daysinthepark), and ramping up activity on my YouTube page as well as my FaceBook page, and I'm as active on Twitter as always.

What I may be MOST happy about is the launch of a new Disneyland-oriented webshow I'm now a part of with my Disney family. It's something we've been trying to get running for quite some time, but now that it is, we couldn't be happier with it!

We decided to call it "The Passholders", for obvious reasons by now I'm sure, and we've dubbed it "By Passholders, For Passholders", although from time to time we may stray from that a little bit. We have four episodes already done, and are standing at amost 140,000 views! Amazing! We definitely plan on doing these on a weekly basis, and I'll be sure to post them here each and every time. You can also find us on the web at our site, thepassholders.com, as well as on our YouTube page at youtube.com/user/thepassholders. Feel free to visit and if you like what you see, please subscribe to us so you know each and every time a new episode comes out.

Please check it out and let us know what you think! We love to hear from you! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats! I can't wait to see what you have in store! I've been absent from the Disney blogging community for awhile but am now back with a new Disney blog