Friday, March 8, 2013

My Favorite Disneyland Attraction Vehicle



Welcome to those of you joining me from "Disney Babies Blog" and those of you just hopping aboard. I am the 3rd stop on our Magical Blogorail.



Welcome back!

So this month we've been charged with talking about our favorite Attraction Vehicle in the Disney Parks. I gave it quite a bit of thought, and of course came up with the standard answers: the Autopia cars, the logs on Splash Mountain, the Doom Buggies on The Haunted Mansion. But really, what's the fun of thinking inside the box? So I decided I'd show you instead of tell you this time.

Because when you really get down to brass tacks, there's simply nothing like being suspended hundreds of feet in the air with nothing between you and Paradise Pier but a silly cage.

Enjoy!


Thank you for joining me today. Your next stop on the Magical Blogorail Loop is "Pursuing the Magic".



Here is the map of our Magical Blogorail should you happen to have to make a stop along the way and want to reboard:
1st Stop ~ The CanaDisney Blog
2nd Stop ~ Disney Babies Blog
3rd Stop ~ Days in the Park
Final Stop ~ Pursuing the Magic

2 comments:

Disney Living said...

That thing is MASSIVE! I never would have imagined it's so big...or that it swings. I will make it to Disneyland someday.

EverythingMouse said...

My favorite Disneyland ride vehicle has to be Radiator Springs Racers. The best Disneyland ride in a long time! Just a pity that the line is always so long....