Saturday, September 13, 2014

Happy Place Hodgepodge - Sept 7, 2014

No trip to Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom is complete without a "grand circle tour" on the Disneyland Railroad!

It's been a long time since I've taken the time to "sing like ze birdies sing!", but it was a lot of fun! The people around me, however, may not have thought so...

Time to rejoin the "One Million Club"!
PS. I didn't #GunMalfunctionObviously

Honestly, one of my favorite ways to enter Disneyland is via the Disneyland Monorail leaving from the Downtown Disney District - it's a piece of Disneyland history!

I'm not sure I WANT to have the bubbles scared out of me, and I KNOW the people around me don't!

These two are always a pleasure to listen to!

A Southern California sunset in The Hub with the Partners Statue and Sleeping Beauty Castle in the background = practically perfect in every way!

Just one stop of many on the "Grand Circle Tour" along the Disneyland Railroad; this one in New Orleans Square!



No comments: