Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Almost Wordless Wednesday: Friday Nights In The Park


Focused on the Magic

One of our favorite times to hang out at the Disneyland Resort is on Friday nights. We don't get to do it nearly as often as we'd like to; normally Sunday is our day out.  But just like in High School when the mall was the place to be and hang out, on Friday nights we think that The Park is where all the cool cats should get together and hang out.  And that's just what we did a couple of weeks ago.  We spent the entire evening in Disney California Adventure Park, snapping off random photos of everything we did, and these are some of the ones we liked the most.  Hope you enjoy!

The new Disney California Adventure Park entrance

"Mirror, Mirror..." - The Sorcerer's Workshop

Ariel's Grotto - Paradise Pier




It's Tough To Be A Bug - "a bug's land"

Hidden Mickey in the now removed Engine Ears Toys

It's Monstro! - Storybook Land Canal Boats

"Who, Me?" - Mark on board the Mad Tea Party

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Great photos as always! I love the Bugs Life signs.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Melissa. We're honored to have you stop by each and every week :)

Kathy said...

Hello! New follower here! I love the DL and CA pix; someday I swear, I will visit these parks!

Deb @ Focused on the Magic said...

Oh boy, you know how to have fun!! I want to hang out with you all in the parks sometime!!!

BTW, did you forget to linkup this week? I stopped by cause I love to see what you're up to, but I don't think there's a link on the WW?!

I'll do it for you if you want,
Deb @ The Disney Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop

Unknown said...

Hi Kathy - so glad to have you with us! We're very glad that you enjoy the pictures so much, as they make up a pretty big portion of what we do :)
Truly hope that you get the chance to visit one day :)

Unknown said...

We hope we get the chance to one day, Deb :)
I did forget, but all's taken care of now! Sorry! :/

mc said...

Awesome pictures as usual, Chad. You make me laugh every week. Deb is right you know how to have fun..

Love the Ariel's Grotto pic..

Alyssa Ray said...

LOVE that Paradise Pier pic!

Naomi said...

I LOVE the photo of Ariel's Grotto! So still and calm.
Have to admit that it took me awhile to find the Hidden Mickey. Too bad the kids were already in bed because I'm sure they could have found it sooner.

Manda said...

:O! The Ariel's Grotto - Paradise Pier photo is breath-taking! Thank you for sharing! :D

Unknown said...

Thanks Diane :)
We do try. And the one of the Grotto seems to have gone over REALLY well; great considering I took it with my cell phone. I'm very pleased about that one :)

Unknown said...

Thank you Alyssa! :)

Unknown said...

Thank you very much Naomi. It was right before World of Color, so it didn't stay calm for very long ;)
Glad you found the Mickey! Imagine trying to track that thing down in the store ;)

Unknown said...

You're very welcome, Manda. Glad that you enjoyed it! :)